Monday, May 10, 2010

1/30/07 7 Wierd Things About Me

Canadagirl tagged me with this topic: 7 wierd things about me.
I've read some really funny ones, but mine aren't that funny-they're just plain wierd! LOL.
1. Often, when I'm thinking to myself, my fingers are typing the words that I'm thinking.
2. I twirl my hair and pull out a little of it to do that.
3. When I wash my hair in the shower, I save the hair that comes out in my hands-this way I can twirl it later and not pull my hair out. My dh calls these little pieces of hair dreadlocks. See? Very weird.
4. I cry more at the end of happy movies than I do at the end of sad ones.
5. I can't stand to look at certain patterns-like 3 dimensional small patterns-they make me feel extremely repulsed-especially if bugs are involved-like bee larvae inside the cells of a hive. But, even the pattern of lentils in lentil soup makes me feel sick-and I love lentil soup!!
6. I don't like brushing my teeth and am extremely relieved when it's done.
7. When I look at ants I imagine very strange things-I personify them and think of me being a giant watching them. Then I start to imagine I look like an ant to someone else and they're a giant watching me.
I warned my dh before we married that I was very strange and he said he didn't care. So, every time he teases me about something wierd I remind him that he was warned ahead of time. He says the good thing about me is that I still keep him laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment