Thursday, May 6, 2010

7/10/06 Precious Little Piggie Toes

Baby toes & feet are one of my favorite simple pleasures. These are Susanna's feet sticking out the back of her highchair.

There's so many things you can do with them! You can kiss them and tickle them. They're fun to wash & dry and then kiss some more.

Susanna loves it when I smell them and pretend they are stinky. She smells her own feet, too, and says "peshuuu, tinky"

"This Little Piggy" is a great game to play, too-that comes with lots of giggles.

My SIL played a game with Susanna's feet this weekend. It's called "answer the foot phone." It's a very fun game where her feet "ring", then someone answers the foot phone and talks in it. It's always for Susanna, and then she listens and talks to it-LOL. You hang it up by setting her foot down and you put the foot phone on hold by gently pressing her belly button. She loves it.

I enjoy her feet & toes very much, but so does she. She likes wiggling them in sand, in water and in mud. She also likes putting her little feet in the biggest shoes she can find and clop around the house that way. She also likes walking in water and looking at her footprints on the porch.

Her Daddy likes to pinch her cloth-diapered heiney with his toes, so she tries to pinch things with her toes, too.

Baby toes are just so amusing to have around, besides just plain being adorable (and not really stinky at all-lol)

The nicest thing all the baby feet in my life do is leave permanent little lovely footprints all over my heart.

My older kids have big feet and they really do stink now-lol, but I'll always remember their precious little piggie toes, too. I'm sure every mother does.

No comments:

Post a Comment