Friday, May 7, 2010

9/14/06 "Zoo-School"

That's what I would have called it yesterday. Susanna & Piper got into lots of trouble. At one point, I heard her yelling, "no, doga, no!" I go see what she's doing and she's in the dog crate without her diaper trying to crawl out with Piper licking her behind.

Funny and gross at the same time-LOL.
While helping Jonah with his first lesson of Daily Grams, she kept getting into our laps and blocking the book, then spilled cereal all over us. Got her down, then Jonah spilled his cup of cereal, not once. Not twice, but three times. Each time Piper is diving for the spilled cereal and he's not allowed to have people food.
I finally lost it at that point and told everyone to go outside.
I calmed down, let Jonah in by himself without his cup of cereal and we finished up.
I wrote several sentences that he had to put periods at the end of. Here's what I wrote.
Jonah spilled his cereal three times.
Piper tried to get it all.
Mommy got mad and slammed a chair into the table.
Jonah was upset and Mommy was sorry.
Mommy wants to give Jonah a hug.
After he read all those and put the periods on them, he grinned at me and I gave him a hug and he hugged back tight.
Sigh-another lesson for me and I didn't pass it yet again!
But, things got better and we all enjoyed reading our Konos read-aloud. We had to all sit on the floor because Susanna was fussing and Jonah couldn't sit still. So, I sat, Jonah had his head in my lap and his feet on Hannah's legs. Hannah laid on her stomach with Susanna sitting on her back. Piper sat next to Susanna licking peanutbutter off her pants. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment