Friday, May 7, 2010

8/16/06 Library Book Funny

I have been giggling all day over a little conversation I had with my dh.

This morning I called him and asked if he could pick up some books from the library I have on hold for me on his way home.
He sighed and said, "I really hate picking up books for you."
He says, "I walk in the library, the librarian asks me if I have a dump truck in the parking lot and that you usually at least come with a wheel barrow. Then she gives me the bad news-you still have 47 other books out and owe 107 dollars in late fees."
LOLROF!!!
He is exaggerating greatly and by the way, at this time, I don't have any late fees and I only have 12 books out-lol
We'll be gone for the next couple days-going camping in Canada at a friend's cottage in the Thousand Islands

No comments:

Post a Comment