Wednesday, May 5, 2010

6/19/2006 Strawberries!!

There is nothing like fresh strawberries right from the patch! Store bought ones take like plastic after eating them right off the plant. The kids and I just got done weeding the garden and picked a quart of strawberries.

Susanna had red juice all over her face and all over her sundress.

My dh wants to get fruit trees now-and I am VERY excited about that! Apple, peach & pear. We'd line the whole driveway with them. I can't wait!!

Pat is home today again and we are doing things around here. I have a lot of gardening things to do, which I love and he is weed-wacking right now.

We are going to go to an organic strawberry farm later to pick a LOT of berries to freeze. Our patch will be great for picking and eating every day, but not enough to freeze.

Oh my. Susanna just made goldfish soup in a cup with water on the porch and she's covered from head to toe with melted smoothie popsicle and sand, so I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment